|Language:||[[::Weapon sniperrifle|English]] • [[::Weapon sniperrifle/zh-hans|中文（简体）]]|
|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
A Sniper Rifle, used mainly by the Combine Overwatch. It has 2 auments of zoom, and a laser to aim the objective. The bullet will impact immediatly in the enemy, and after shoot, it must to be reloaded in order to fire it again, which is long the time that it takes. It has their own ammo.
Obsidian Conflict uses a modified model of the original model from the HL2 leak, but it will remplaced in the next version with the new model.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Custom Script customweaponscript <string> Name of a script in the folder ( scripts/customweapons/ ) which should be loaded instead of the weapons default script. Leave Blank for default weapon settings.
- Min Players Before Spawn minplayerstospawn <integer> Minimum number of players that must be ingame before this weapon will spawn or respawn. Only works on weapons that respawn.
- Start Fade Dist/Pixels fademindist <float> Distance at which the prop starts to fade (<0 = use fademaxdist). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it starts to fade.
- End Fade Dist/Pixels fademaxdist <float> Maximum distance at which the prop is visible (0 = don't fade out). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the *minimum* number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it fades.
- Fade Scale fadescale <float> If you specify a fade in the worldspawn, or if the engine is running under dx7, then the engine will forcibly fade out props even if fademindist/fademaxdist isn't specified. This scale factor gives you some control over the fade. Using 0 here turns off the forcible fades.
- Start constrained
- Deny player pickup (reserve for npc)
- Not puntuable by Gravity Gun
- Do not respawn
- Do not return to Spawn Location if moved
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- BreakConstraint Break the constraint created by the 'Start constrained' spawnflag.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnPlayerUse Fires when the player +uses this weapon
- OnPlayerPickup Fires when the player picks up this weapon
- OnNPCPickup Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon
- OnCacheInteraction Fires when the player 'proves' they've found this weapon. Fires on: Player Touch, +USE pickup, Physcannon pickup, Physcannon punt.