From Obsidian Conflict Wiki
|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
On Test, fires outputs depending which episodic GCFs are active.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Start Enabled? StartEnabled <choices>
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Test Checks which episodic GCFs are mounted and fires their outputs.
- Enable Enable so this logic entity can fire outputs.
- Disable Disable so this logic entity cant can fire outputs.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnEpisode1 <bool> Fired when the Episode 1 GCFs are mounted.
- OnEpisode2 <bool> Fired when the Episode 2 GCFs are mounted.