Monster alien grunt
|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
This entity spawns an Alien Grunt. With a strong armor which reduces the damage of the attacks (changed in Source?), the Hivehand, which their projectiles chase you, and their strong melee attack, it makes a formidable enemy.
The HD model and their sounds comes by default with Obsidian Conflict.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Render FX renderfx <choices> Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
0 = Normal 1 = Slow Pulse 2 = Fast Pulse 3 = Slow Wide Pulse 4 = Fast Wide Pulse 5 = Slow Fade Away 6 = Fast Fade Away 7 = Slow Become Solid 8 = Fast Become Solid 9 = Slow Strobe 10 = Fast Strobe 11 = Faster Strobe 12 = Slow Flicker 13 = Fast Flicker 14 = Constant Glow 15 = Distort 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)
- Render Distance renderdist <integer> currently only useable in combination with Hologram RenderFX
- Render Mode rendermode <choices> Used to set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity. See also 'FX Amount' and 'FX Color'. Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
0 = Normal 1 = Color 2 = Texture 3 = Glow 4 = Solid 5 = Additive
- FX Amount (0 - 255) renderamt <integer> The FX amount is used by the selected Render Mode.
- FX Color (R G B) rendercolor <color255> The FX color is used by the selected Render Mode.
- Disable Receiving Shadows disablereceiveshadows <choices>
- Damage Filter damagefilter <target_destination> Name of the filter entity that controls which entities can damage us.
- Response Contexts ResponseContext <string> Response system context(s) for this entity. Format should be: 'key:value,key2:value2,etc'. When this entity speaks, the list of keys & values will be passed to the response rules system.
- Disable shadows disableshadows <choices>
- Target Path Corner target <target_destination> If set, the name of a path corner entity that this NPC will walk to, after spawning.
- Squad Name squadname <string> NPCs that are in the same squad (i.e. have matching squad names) will share information about enemies, and will take turns attacking and covering each other.
- Hint Group hintgroup <string> Hint groups are used by NPCs to restrict their hint-node searching to a subset of the map's hint nodes. Only hint nodes with matching hint group names will be considered by this NPC.
- Hint Limit Nav hintlimiting <choices> Limits NPC to using specified hint group for navigation requests, but does not limit local navigation.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Sleep State sleepstate <choices> Holds the NPC in stasis until specified condition. See also 'Wake Radius' and 'Wake Squad'.
- Wake Radius wakeradius <float> Auto-wake if player within this distance
- Wake Squad wakesquad <choices> Wake all of the NPCs squadmates if the NPC is woken
- Enemy Filter enemyfilter <target_destination> Filter by which to filter potential enemies
- Ignore unseen enemies ignoreunseenenemies <choices> Prefer visible enemies, regardless of distance or relationship priority
- Physics Impact Damage Scale physdamagescale <float> Scales damage energy when this character is hit by a physics object. With a value of 0 the NPC will take no damage from physics.
- Health npchealth <integer> Number of points of damage to take before dying. 0 means use default health.
- Custom Name npcname <string> Name that will appear when your crosshair is on this npc. If left blank, it will display the classname of this npc.
- Custom Model model <studio>
- NPC Owner npcownerent <target_destination> Changes interactions between this ent and the chosen ent.
- Team teamnumber <choices> Sets this NPC's team. NPCs are agressive to everything not on their team. Only has an effect if teamplay is enabled in your map.
- Bounding Box Min CustomBounding1 <string> Bounding Box Min Vector(three spaced numbers, no commas), the bottom most point of this NPCs bounding box. ( Do not use negative values! ) Custom Boundingbox which should encompass all hitboxes. Hitboxes not encompased will not be used.
- Bounding Box Max CustomBounding2 <string> Bounding Box Max Vector(three spaced numbers, no commas), the top most point of this NPCs bounding box. ( Do not use negative values! ) Custom Boundingbox which should encompass all hitboxes. Hitboxes not encompased will not be used.
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Alpha <integer> Set the sprite's alpha (0 - 255).
- Color <color255> Set the sprite's color (R G B).
- SetDamageFilter <string> Sets the entity to use as damage filter. Pass in an empty string to clear the damage filter.
- AddContext <string> Adds a context to this entity's list of response contexts. The format should be 'key:value'.
- RemoveContext <string> Remove a context from this entity's list of response contexts. The name should match the 'key' of a previously added context.
- ClearContext Removes all contexts in this entity's list of response contexts.
- DisableShadow Turn shadow off.
- EnableShadow Turn shadow on.
- SetRelationship <string> Changes this entity's relationship with another entity or class. Format: <entityname/classname> <D_HT/D_FR/D_LI/D_NU> <priority>
- SetEnemyFilter <string> Changes this NPC's enemy filter to the named filter.
- SetHealth <integer> Set this NPC's health.
- SetBodyGroup <integer> HACK: Sets this NPC's body group (from 0 - n). You'd better know what you are doing!
- physdamagescale <float> Sets the value that scales damage energy when this character is hit by a physics object. NOTE: 0 means this feature is disabled for backwards compatibility.
- Ignite Ignite, burst into flames
- IgniteLifetime <float> Ignite, with a parameter lifetime.
- IgniteNumHitboxFires <integer> Ignite, with a parameter number of hitbox fires.
- IgniteHitboxFireScale <float> Ignite, with a parameter hitbox fire scale.
- Break Break, smash into pieces
- StartScripting Enter scripting state. In this state, NPCs ignore a variety of stimulus that would make them break out of their scripts: They ignore danger sounds, ignore +USE, don't idle speak or respond to other NPC's idle speech, and so on.
- StopScripting Exit scripting state.
- SetSquad <string> Set the name of this NPC's squad. It will be removed from any existing squad automatically. Leaving the parameter blank will remove the NPC from any existing squad.
- Wake Wakes up the NPC if it is sleeping.
- ForgetEntity <string> Clears out the NPC's knowledge of a named entity.
- GagEnable Turn on the NPC Gag flag. NPC won't speak outside of choreographed scenes.
- GagDisable Turn off the NPC Gag flag.
- IgnoreDangerSounds <float> Ignore danger sounds for the specified number of seconds.
- HolsterWeapon Force the NPC to holster their weapon. Ignored if the NPC is scripting, if the NPC's weapon is already holstered, or if the NPC doesn't use weapons.
- HolsterAndDestroyWeapon Identical to HolsterWeapon, except the weapon is destroyed once it has been holstered and concealed.
- UnholsterWeapon Force the NPC to draw their weapon. Ignored if the NPC is scripting, if the NPC's weapon is already drawn, or if the NPC doesn't use weapons.
- ForceInteractionWithNPC <string> Force the NPC to use a dynamic interaction with another NPC. Parameter format: <target NPC name> <dynamic interaction name>
- UpdateEnemyMemory <string> Update (or Create) this NPC's memory of an enemy and its location
BecomeRagdoll This NPC will instantly become a ragdoll with ZERO force (just go limp). OnDeath, OnHalfHealth, etc. Outputs *will **NOT** BE FIRED.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnDamaged Fired when this NPC takes damage.
- OnDeath Fired when this NPC is killed.
- OnHalfHealth Fired when this NPC reaches half of its maximum health.
- OnHearWorld Fired when this NPC hears a sound (other than combat or the player).
- OnHearPlayer Fired when this NPC hears the player.
- OnHearCombat Fired when this NPC hears combat sounds.
- OnFoundEnemy <string> Fired when this NPC establishes line of sight to its enemy (outputs entity).
- OnLostEnemyLOS Fired when this NPC loses line of sight to its enemy.
- OnLostEnemy Fired when this NPC loses its enemy. Usually due to the enemy being killed/removed, or because this NPC has selected a newer, more dangerous enemy.
- OnFoundPlayer <string> Fired when this NPC establishes line of sight to its enemy, and that enemy is a player (outputs player entity).
- OnLostPlayerLOS Fired when this NPC loses line of sight to its enemy, and that enemy is a player.
- OnLostPlayer Fired when this NPC loses its enemy, and that enemy was a player. Usually due to the enemy being killed/removed, or because this NPC has selected a newer, more dangerous enemy.
- OnDamagedByPlayer Fired when this NPC is hurt by a player.
- OnDamagedByPlayerSquad Fired when this NPC is hurt by a player OR by one of the player's squadmates.
- OnDenyCommanderUse Fired when this NPC has refused to join the player's squad.
- OnSleep Fired when this NPC enters a sleep state.
- OnWake Fired when this NPC comes out of a sleep state.
- OnForcedInteractionStarted Fired when the NPC starts a forced interaction.
- OnForcedInteractionAborted Fired when the NPC aborts a forced interaction for some reason (target NPC died, couldn't be pathed to, etc)
- OnForcedInteractionFinished NPCs in actbusies can no longer perform dynamic interactions.
- Wait Till Seen
- Gag (No IDLE sounds until angry)
- Fall to ground (unchecked means "teleport" to ground)
- Drop Healthkit
- Efficient - Don´t acquire enemies or avoid obstacles
- Wait for script
- Long visibility/shoot
- Think outside PVS
- Template NPC (used by npc_maker, will not spawn)
- Do Alternate collision for this npc (player avoidance)
- Don´t drop weapons
- Ignore player push (dont give away to player)
- Do NOT fade corpse