|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
This entity spawn a Houndeye. This creature is usually found in packs of 4-6 Houndeyes, where there is a leader who leads the pack. They attack with their sonic shockwave, that itself alone isnt lethal, but it is when 3 or more Houndeyes attacks at same time. Since they need to stay near of their enemy and stay still for some seconds to attack, they are exposed to attacks.
When they take too much damage usually they run away to get cover, and attack again some seconds later.
The model that uses Obsidian Conflict is inspirated in the leak model of HL2.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Render FX renderfx <choices> Gives objects special render effects. Think of it as modifying whatever the Render Mode puts out. The options are as follows:
0 = Normal 1 = Slow Pulse 2 = Fast Pulse 3 = Slow Wide Pulse 4 = Fast Wide Pulse 5 = Slow Fade Away 6 = Fast Fade Away 7 = Slow Become Solid 8 = Fast Become Solid 9 = Slow Strobe 10 = Fast Strobe 11 = Faster Strobe 12 = Slow Flicker 13 = Fast Flicker 14 = Constant Glow 15 = Distort 16 = Hologram (Distort and Fade)
- Render Distance renderdist <integer> currently only useable in combination with Hologram RenderFX
- Render Mode rendermode <choices> Used to set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity. See also 'FX Amount' and 'FX Color'. Controls the type of rendering that is used for an object. Options are:
0 = Normal 1 = Color 2 = Texture 3 = Glow 4 = Solid 5 = Additive
- FX Amount (0 - 255) renderamt <integer> The FX amount is used by the selected Render Mode.
- FX Color (R G B) rendercolor <color255> The FX color is used by the selected Render Mode.
- Disable Receiving Shadows disablereceiveshadows <choices>
- Damage Filter damagefilter <target_destination> Name of the filter entity that controls which entities can damage us.
- Response Contexts ResponseContext <string> Response system context(s) for this entity. Format should be: 'key:value,key2:value2,etc'. When this entity speaks, the list of keys & values will be passed to the response rules system.
- Disable shadows disableshadows <choices>
- Target Path Corner target <target_destination> If set, the name of a path corner entity that this NPC will walk to, after spawning.
- Squad Name squadname <string> NPCs that are in the same squad (i.e. have matching squad names) will share information about enemies, and will take turns attacking and covering each other.
- Hint Group hintgroup <string> Hint groups are used by NPCs to restrict their hint-node searching to a subset of the map's hint nodes. Only hint nodes with matching hint group names will be considered by this NPC.
- Hint Limit Nav hintlimiting <choices> Limits NPC to using specified hint group for navigation requests, but does not limit local navigation.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Sleep State sleepstate <choices> Holds the NPC in stasis until specified condition. See also 'Wake Radius' and 'Wake Squad'.
- Wake Radius wakeradius <float> Auto-wake if player within this distance
- Wake Squad wakesquad <choices> Wake all of the NPCs squadmates if the NPC is woken
- Enemy Filter enemyfilter <target_destination> Filter by which to filter potential enemies
- Ignore unseen enemies ignoreunseenenemies <choices> Prefer visible enemies, regardless of distance or relationship priority
- Physics Impact Damage Scale physdamagescale <float> Scales damage energy when this character is hit by a physics object. With a value of 0 the NPC will take no damage from physics.
- Health npchealth <integer> Number of points of damage to take before dying. 0 means use default health.
- Custom Name npcname <string> Name that will appear when your crosshair is on this npc. If left blank, it will display the classname of this npc.
- Custom Model model <studio>
- NPC Owner npcownerent <target_destination> Changes interactions between this ent and the chosen ent.
- Team teamnumber <choices> Sets this NPC's team. NPCs are agressive to everything not on their team. Only has an effect if teamplay is enabled in your map.
- Bounding Box Min CustomBounding1 <string> Bounding Box Min Vector(three spaced numbers, no commas), the bottom most point of this NPCs bounding box. ( Do not use negative values! ) Custom Boundingbox which should encompass all hitboxes. Hitboxes not encompased will not be used.
- Bounding Box Max CustomBounding2 <string> Bounding Box Max Vector(three spaced numbers, no commas), the top most point of this NPCs bounding box. ( Do not use negative values! ) Custom Boundingbox which should encompass all hitboxes. Hitboxes not encompased will not be used.
- Follow Player on Use? followonspawn <choices> (Yes or No)
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Alpha <integer> Set the sprite's alpha (0 - 255).
- Color <color255> Set the sprite's color (R G B).
- SetDamageFilter <string> Sets the entity to use as damage filter. Pass in an empty string to clear the damage filter.
- AddContext <string> Adds a context to this entity's list of response contexts. The format should be 'key:value'.
- RemoveContext <string> Remove a context from this entity's list of response contexts. The name should match the 'key' of a previously added context.
- ClearContext Removes all contexts in this entity's list of response contexts.
- DisableShadow Turn shadow off.
- EnableShadow Turn shadow on.
- SetRelationship <string> Changes this entity's relationship with another entity or class. Format: <entityname/classname> <D_HT/D_FR/D_LI/D_NU> <priority>
- SetEnemyFilter <string> Changes this NPC's enemy filter to the named filter.
- SetHealth <integer> Set this NPC's health.
- SetBodyGroup <integer> HACK: Sets this NPC's body group (from 0 - n). You'd better know what you are doing!
- physdamagescale <float> Sets the value that scales damage energy when this character is hit by a physics object. NOTE: 0 means this feature is disabled for backwards compatibility.
- Ignite Ignite, burst into flames
- IgniteLifetime <float> Ignite, with a parameter lifetime.
- IgniteNumHitboxFires <integer> Ignite, with a parameter number of hitbox fires.
- IgniteHitboxFireScale <float> Ignite, with a parameter hitbox fire scale.
- Break Break, smash into pieces
- StartScripting Enter scripting state. In this state, NPCs ignore a variety of stimulus that would make them break out of their scripts: They ignore danger sounds, ignore +USE, don't idle speak or respond to other NPC's idle speech, and so on.
- StopScripting Exit scripting state.
- SetSquad <string> Set the name of this NPC's squad. It will be removed from any existing squad automatically. Leaving the parameter blank will remove the NPC from any existing squad.
- Wake Wakes up the NPC if it is sleeping.
- ForgetEntity <string> Clears out the NPC's knowledge of a named entity.
- GagEnable Turn on the NPC Gag flag. NPC won't speak outside of choreographed scenes.
- GagDisable Turn off the NPC Gag flag.
- IgnoreDangerSounds <float> Ignore danger sounds for the specified number of seconds.
- HolsterWeapon Force the NPC to holster their weapon. Ignored if the NPC is scripting, if the NPC's weapon is already holstered, or if the NPC doesn't use weapons.
- HolsterAndDestroyWeapon Identical to HolsterWeapon, except the weapon is destroyed once it has been holstered and concealed.
- UnholsterWeapon Force the NPC to draw their weapon. Ignored if the NPC is scripting, if the NPC's weapon is already drawn, or if the NPC doesn't use weapons.
- ForceInteractionWithNPC <string> Force the NPC to use a dynamic interaction with another NPC. Parameter format: <target NPC name> <dynamic interaction name>
- UpdateEnemyMemory <string> Update (or Create) this NPC's memory of an enemy and its location
BecomeRagdoll This NPC will instantly become a ragdoll with ZERO force (just go limp). OnDeath, OnHalfHealth, etc. Outputs *will **NOT** BE FIRED.
- Follow Allow Player Follow
- Dontfollow Disable Player Follow
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnDamaged Fired when this NPC takes damage.
- OnDeath Fired when this NPC is killed.
- OnHalfHealth Fired when this NPC reaches half of its maximum health.
- OnHearWorld Fired when this NPC hears a sound (other than combat or the player).
- OnHearPlayer Fired when this NPC hears the player.
- OnHearCombat Fired when this NPC hears combat sounds.
- OnFoundEnemy <string> Fired when this NPC establishes line of sight to its enemy (outputs entity).
- OnLostEnemyLOS Fired when this NPC loses line of sight to its enemy.
- OnLostEnemy Fired when this NPC loses its enemy. Usually due to the enemy being killed/removed, or because this NPC has selected a newer, more dangerous enemy.
- OnFoundPlayer <string> Fired when this NPC establishes line of sight to its enemy, and that enemy is a player (outputs player entity).
- OnLostPlayerLOS Fired when this NPC loses line of sight to its enemy, and that enemy is a player.
- OnLostPlayer Fired when this NPC loses its enemy, and that enemy was a player. Usually due to the enemy being killed/removed, or because this NPC has selected a newer, more dangerous enemy.
- OnDamagedByPlayer Fired when this NPC is hurt by a player.
- OnDamagedByPlayerSquad Fired when this NPC is hurt by a player OR by one of the player's squadmates.
- OnDenyCommanderUse Fired when this NPC has refused to join the player's squad.
- OnSleep Fired when this NPC enters a sleep state.
- OnWake Fired when this NPC comes out of a sleep state.
- OnForcedInteractionStarted Fired when the NPC starts a forced interaction.
- OnForcedInteractionAborted Fired when the NPC aborts a forced interaction for some reason (target NPC died, couldn't be pathed to, etc)
- OnForcedInteractionFinished NPCs in actbusies can no longer perform dynamic interactions.
- Wait Till Seen
- Gag (No IDLE sounds until angry)
- Fall to ground (unchecked means "teleport" to ground)
- Drop Healthkit
- Efficient - Don´t acquire enemies or avoid obstacles
- Wait for script
- Long visibility/shoot
- Think outside PVS
- Template NPC (used by npc_maker, will not spawn)
- Do Alternate collision for this npc (player avoidance)
- Don´t drop weapons
- Ignore player push (dont give away to player)
- Do NOT fade corpse