From Obsidian Conflict Wiki
|Spawning Weapons|| weapon_crowbar |
Beginning with the delivery of documents, the players are to make their way through hostile environments to various rebel outposts, where they can purchase equipment.
NPCs in map
Note: (<name>) = Name of NPC in map.
- npc_metropolice (Metropolice)
- npc_headcrab (Headcrab)
- npc_headcrab_fast (Fast Headcrab)
- npc_poisonzombie (Poison Zombie)
- npc_zombie (Zombie)
- npc_combine_s (Combine Soldier)
- npc_fastzombie (Fast Zombie)
- monster_human_assassin (Assassin)
- npc_manhack (Manhack)
- Shutting down the Force Field: Go under the bridge that is full of Zombies, and push the lever.
- Opening the door to the tunnel: Two buttons will appear all both ends of the door after the documents have been delivered to the second outpost. Two players must press each button at the same time.
- Getting to the area between the main tunnel and the Assassins: Somebody has to go into the room with a valve that'll open a garage door to another area of the tunnel, but it won't stay opened, somebody has to go to the tunnel while it is still open, and then they can open the locked door for you that'll let you lead to the tunnel. The next area has Assassins, so be careful.
- Getting to the third outpost: There is a radiactive area, that has two valves on each side of the area. You need to use certain crates to jump over to get over there, but you'll have to use the same crate a few other times, so move it to the area you need it. Two crates is recommend. Careful with Manhacks though.
- Getting into Antlion arena: Same as getting into the tunnel, two players must press each button on each side of the door at the same time.
- Hidden all over the map are piles of cash, which when picked up grant the player 15 points.
- Most equipment in this map is only gotten through merchants. Be sure to conserve your points and try your best not to waste the weapons you have.
- Equipment gets more expensive later on at different merchants. A medkit bought at the starting merchant is much cheaper than one bought at a later one.
- Useful equipment pairs are often spread out among merchants. For example, the gravity gun is sold at the first merchant, but saw blades are sold at the second.
- The new version of this map allows some OICWs and g36s to be scattered around the map, as well as Shotgun Ammo Crates.
- If you are in singleplayer, noclip allows you to go through the doors that have two buttons on each end, but it might make you miss certain events. If you are fast enough, you can use noclip to push both buttons in time, but it doesn't always work.