From Obsidian Conflict Wiki
|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
An entity that teleports a target entity to this position and angles. If 'Teleport Home' spawn flag is set, teleports the target entity to its spawn position instead.If object is physically simulated, simulation is turned off when teleported.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Entity To Teleport target <target_destination> Name of the entity that will be teleported. If not specified, any entities matching the criteria and in the teleport radius will be teleported.
- Teleport Radius radius <float>
- Teleport Destination TeleportDestination <target_destination> Name of the entity that serves as the teleport destination. If none, will teleport to the origin of this point_teleport.
- Local Destination Landmark landmark <target_destination> If specified, then teleported entities are offset from the target by their initial offset from the landmark.
- Filter Name filtername <filterclass> Filter to use to see if activator triggers me. See filter_activator_name for more explanation.
- Start Enabled StartEnabled <choices>
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- Teleport Teleport the target entity. If no target, will teleport any entities in the radius that pass the filters, but will not enable.
- Enable Enable this teleport to teleport any entities that are in the radius and pass the filters.
- Disable Disable automatic teleport.
- Toggle Toggle between enabled and disabled.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- Teleport Home
- Into Duck (Episodic)
- Preserve angles even when a local landmark is not specified
- Physics Objects
- Only player ally NPCs
- Only Clients in vehicles
- Only Clients *not* in vehicles