From Obsidian Conflict Wiki
|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
Point based trigger. Use sparingly, as they are processor-intensive.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Trigger Type TriggerOnce <choices>
- Trigger Radius TriggerRadius <float>
- Filter Name filtername <filterclass> Filter to use to see if activator triggers me. See filter_activator_name for more explanation.
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- SetParent <string> Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string> Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <string> Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- ClearParent Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable Enable this entity.
- Disable Disable this entity.
- Toggle Toggles this trigger between enabled and disabled states.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnStartTouch Fired when an entity enters the radius of this trigger. The entity must pass this trigger's filters to cause this output to fire.
- OnEndTouch Fired when an entity stops touching this trigger. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters will cause this output to fire.
- OnEndTouchAll Fires when an entity stops touching this trigger, and no other entities are touching it. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered.
- Physics Objects
- Only player ally NPCs
- Only Clients in vehicles
- Only Clients *not* in vehicles