From Obsidian Conflict Wiki
|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
A volumetric trigger that disables collisions between players.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Parent parentname <target_destination> The name of this entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Entities with parents move with their parent.
- Origin (X Y Z) origin <origin> The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Start Disabled StartDisabled <choices>
- Global Entity Name globalname <string> Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- Filter Name filtername <filterclass> Filter to use to see if activator triggers me. See filter_activator_name for more explanation.
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- SetParent <string> Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- SetParentAttachment <string> Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- SetParentAttachmentMaintainOffset <string> Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- ClearParent Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable Enable this entity.
- Disable Disable this entity.
- Toggle Toggle between enabled and disabled.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnStartTouch Fired when an entity starts touching this trigger. The touching entity must pass this trigger's filters to cause this output to fire.
- OnStartTouchAll Fired when an entity starts touching this trigger, and no other entities are touching it. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered.
- OnEndTouch Fired when an entity stops touching this trigger. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters will cause this output to fire.
- OnEndTouchAll Fires when an entity stops touching this trigger, and no other entities are touching it. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered.
- Physics Objects
- Only player ally NPCs
- Only Clients in vehicles
- Only Clients *not* in vehicles