|This Page contains informations about an Obsidian Conflict Entity, which means it is only availible for Obsidian Conflict or rather in that form it is explained.|
The entity weapon_scripted is without any doubt, one of the most important features in Obsidian Conflict, since it nearly allows create the weapon that you want create through a weapon script.
The weapon will be showed in Hammer as the pistol, but in game it will be remplaced by the model specified in the script.
- Name targetname <target_source> The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) angles <angle> This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- spawnflags spawnflags <flags>
- Custom Script customweaponscript <string> Name of a script in the folder ( scripts/customweapons/ ) which should be loaded instead of the weapons default script. Leave Blank for default weapon settings.
NOTE: Is required put the name of the script to get work this entity.
- Min Players Before Spawn minplayerstospawn <integer> Minimum number of players that must be ingame before this weapon will spawn or respawn. Only works on weapons that respawn.
- Start Fade Dist/Pixels fademindist <float> Distance at which the prop starts to fade (<0 = use fademaxdist). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it starts to fade.
- End Fade Dist/Pixels fademaxdist <float> Maximum distance at which the prop is visible (0 = don't fade out). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the *minimum* number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it fades.
- Fade Scale fadescale <float> If you specify a fade in the worldspawn, or if the engine is running under dx7, then the engine will forcibly fade out props even if fademindist/fademaxdist isn't specified. This scale factor gives you some control over the fade. Using 0 here turns off the forcible fades.
- Start constrained
- Deny player pickup (reserve for npc)
- Not puntuable by Gravity Gun
- Do not respawn
- Do not return to Spawn Location if moved
- Kill Removes this entity from the world.
- KillHierarchy Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string> Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- FireUser1 Causes this entity's OnUser1 output to be fired.
- FireUser2 Causes this entity's OnUser2 output to be fired.
- FireUser3 Causes this entity's OnUser3 output to be fired.
- FireUser4 Causes this entity's OnUser4 output to be fired.
- BreakConstraint Break the constraint created by the 'Start constrained' spawnflag.
- OnUser1 Fired in response to FireUser1 input.
- OnUser2 Fired in response to FireUser2 input.
- OnUser3 Fired in response to FireUser3 input.
- OnUser4 Fired in response to FireUser4 input.
- OnPlayerUse Fires when the player +uses this weapon
- OnPlayerPickup Fires when the player picks up this weapon
- OnNPCPickup Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon
- OnCacheInteraction Fires when the player 'proves' they've found this weapon. Fires on: Player Touch, +USE pickup, Physcannon pickup, Physcannon punt.